For pdp performance development partners, training is a partnership which has to take into account the specifics of each participating member. Our trainers have hands-on management experience which ensures that training programs reflect real business requirements and are tailored to each specific situation. The benefits of our training approach:
- participants hold the central role in all programs and are actively involved throughout the process.
- progress is tangible in the participants’ improved understanding of the organization and relationships, as well as in their enhanced people and listening skills.
- our professional trainers’ experience in managing organizations and change ensures that our training programs tie in precisely with your organization’s needs.
- structured training modules ensure that participants can draw parallels with their business context.
3 key steps in our programs:
- participants are assessed in order to determine the precise number of hours necessary for each training module, as well as to ensure homogeneous groups.
- training proposals are adjusted to the needs of each homogeneous group, thus reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- our highly effective trainers will ensure that training is targeted to the individual needs of the participants.
examples of our programs:
- time management
- stress prevention and management
- negotiation techniques
- presentation techniques
- public speaking
- becoming a manager
- managing complexity and ambiguity
- the manager as a coach